BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

I NEVER STOP THINKING OF YOU

every time I have thought about him, it is difficult to forget him in this life. for me he is everything no other man in my life besides him. he has the characteristics of my men are looking for. hope we stay & happy always. if there is a misunderstanding I tried to fix it so that we always understand each other. it is difficult to maintain relationships with a long time. but to have a heart I have to strive hard work. it is hard to find someone who truly loves us with a sincere heart. so I need to win his heart in any way. if it be no mate I am pleased with the provisions of God (xde jodoh). likely to be difficult to forget easily because I too love me .. and I hope he loves me as I love him .. I never stop thinking about him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment